Go ahead. Relax.
Located at the northern end of beautiful Squamish, British Columbia, our modern yet cozy cabins offer a peaceful escape without giving up the comforts of home.
Sunwolf is situated on 5.5 acres of forested property at the confluence of the Cheekye and Cheakamus Rivers. Enjoy six Riverside Cabins, four Riverside Plus cabins, a romantic hideaway called the Logger’s Shack, our flagship 3 bedroom, home-away-from-home, we call the Fisherman’s Cottage , and our newest addition, Cheekye Lodge, offering 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and in-suite laundry. All available for nightly rentals year-round.
There’s no WiFi or TV on the property, though there is cell reception so you’re not entirely cut off from the outside world. We provide decks of cards, an extensive book case, and all of our cabin guests are welcome to use our communal fire pit, pending provincial or regional fire restrictions, of course.
All but one of our cabins are pet-friendly. If you have an allergy, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Disconnect, slow down, and reconnect. A stay in our cabins is the perfect way to recharge your batteries!
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day for brunch and light lunch options
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- We’re pet-friendly