Go ahead. Relax.
Disconnect, slow down, and reconnect: a stay in our cabins is the perfect way to recharge your batteries. Spend some quality time with your loved ones or on your own, or explore one of British Columbia’s adventure playgrounds.
Located on the northern end of beautiful Squamish, BC our cabins offer an oasis without giving up creature comforts. Our forested 5.5-acre property at the confluence of the Cheekye and Cheakamus Rivers has 10 Riverside Cabins, a romantic hideaway called the Logger’s Shack, and our flagship three-bedroom, home-away-from-home we call the Fisherman’s Cottage – all available for nightly rentals year-round.
There is no WiFi or TV on the property, though there is cell reception so you’re not entirely cut off from the outside world. We do provide decks of cards on request and all of our cabin guests are welcome to use our communal fire pit, pending provincial or regional fire restrictions, of course.
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day from 9am to 3pm for brunch
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin. Each riverside cabin has room for one vehicle next to the door, plus an additional vehicle in the main parking lot
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- All of our cabins are pet-friendly