Picture a cute cabin in the woods – chances are you’re imagining our Logger’s Shack. If the walls could talk, they would tell stories of resilience, romance and repurposed materials. Rather fittingly, this is our honeymoon suite. In the Logger’s Shack you’ll find a wood-burning fireplace, loft bedroom skylights that put you right in the trees, and that signature yellow colour of the front door courtesy of a nearby Japanese maple and its annual autumnal attire.
In order to confirm your individual cabin booking, we require the cost of your first night’s stay as a deposit. For each cabin booking, we require a minimum seven days’ notice of cancellation for full refund of deposit.
Looking for Something Different?
How about a cabin for a bigger group? Or maybe something simpler?
Logger’s Shack Amenities
- Loft bedroom with a queen bed
- Queen size pullout couch downstairs
- Pack ‘n Play available upon request
- Full size stove/oven and mini fridge
- Coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- Dishware and cutlery
- Basic pots and pans
- Tea towel, scrubbing sponge, dish towel
- Composting, recycling and waste bins (with instructions on what goes where – we know it might be different to where you’re from!)
- Sugar, salt, pepper
- Pedro’s organic coffee and Red Rose tea
- Dish soap
- Soaker tub
- Local handmade soap by Wabi Sabi
- Earth friendly shampoo & conditioner by Nootka + Sea
- Hair dryer
- All towels provided
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day from 9am to 3pm for brunch
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin. Each riverside cabin has room for one vehicle next to the door, plus an additional vehicle in the main parking lot
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- All of our cabins are pet-friendly