Picture a cute cabin in the woods – chances are you’re imagining our Logger’s Shack. If these walls could talk, they would tell stories of resilience, romance and repurposed materials. Rather fittingly, this is our honeymoon suite. In the Logger’s Shack you’ll find a wood-burning fireplace, loft bedroom skylights that put you right in the trees, and that signature yellow colour of the front door courtesy of a nearby Japanese maple and its annual autumnal attire.
In order to confirm your individual cabin booking, we require the cost of your first night’s stay as a deposit. For each cabin booking, we require a minimum seven days’ notice of cancellation for full refund of deposit.
Triple Peak Photography
Looking for Something Different?
How about a post and beam cabin for a larger group? Maybe a three bedroom cottage with a wall of books to peruse? Or maybe something simpler?
Logger’s Shack Amenities
- loft bedroom with queen bed
- queen size pullout couch downstairs
- Pack ‘n Play available upon request
- full size stove/oven and mini fridge
- coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- dishware and cutlery
- basic pots and pans
- tea towel, scrubbing sponge, dish towel
- compost, recycle, waste bins
- sugar, salt, pepper
- Pedro’s organic coffee/Stash tea
- dish soap
- tub and shower
- locally made soap by Wabi Sabi
- earth-friendly shampoo & conditioner by Nootka+Sea
- hair dryer
- all towels provided
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day for brunch and light lunch options
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- We’re pet-friendly