Join Our Team
If you’re looking to join a passionate team in a collaborative, positive atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find an updated list of our current job openings below.
We are a family-run business which fosters a fun, diverse and challenging work environment, with benefits, competitive salaries and room to grow. Spending your days riverside on our beautiful property, surrounded by gorgeous mountain views is just a bonus.
Current Job Openings
We’re often looking for hardworking, hands-on individuals to help us maintain our grounds and buildings year-round. This includes mowing lawns, landscaping, snow removal, chopping wood, painting, odd jobs, and attending to maintenance issues as they arise.
What we offer:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- A fantastic workplace environment and culture
- Gorgeous riverside location
- Opportunities for continued growth
- Discounted stay in cabins for family
What we need:
Reporting to our Maintenance Manager, you have an eye for detail, you take pride in seeing a job well done, you are open to learning, and you can work independently. A requirement of this position is that you live on site. Staff housing available.
- Daily property maintenance of Sunwolf Riverside Resort & Fergie’s Cafe
- Continual grounds maintenance, ie chopping wood, cleaning gutters, painting, weeding, garden maintenance, and snow removal
- Ensures adherence to all health and safety work practices, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety are maintained
- Promote and adhere to our sustainable operations in line with our Sustainable Tourism Certification
- Required to be available on-call a few evenings/week
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience safely operating power tools and other maintenance equipment preferred
- Ability to complete all tasks in a timely manner, working independently or as part of a team
- A driver’s license with clean abstract, and comfortable driving trucks and trailers
- Physically demanding, out in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, move up to 50lbs
- Ability to fluently speak, write and read in English
- Must have Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or a valid work permit
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org