Our newest addition, Cheekye Lodge, was originally built in 1918. Photographs from the time show it sitting next to a dusty wagon road and an old wooden bridge over the Cheakamus River. It was extensively renovated in 2011 to a stunning post and beam structure, and since then has been the family home of our owners, Jake & Jess, and their three boys. The family recently moved to a new home, which means Cheekye Lodge has become part of the Sunwolf offerings!
Cheekye Lodge circa 1928
The 3,500 square foot house sits on half an acre of private space with a BBQ, deck, and fenced lawn. Inside offers 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and comfortably sleeps up to 16 people. Enjoy a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room, as well as a laundry and mud room. The basement offers a tv/games room complete with a climbing wall, table football and shuffleboard. Perfect for multi-family stays, weddings, or corporate retreats.
Outdoor parking for 8 cars included.
Triple Peak Photography
Looking for something cozier?
We have smaller cabins available as well. How about a 3 bedroom cottage with a wall of books to peruse? Or a cozy loft bedroom with a wood-burning fireplace? Maybe a bright and airy studio? Or a studio with a private deck?
Cheekye Lodge Amenities
- sleeps 16 as per the following:
- upstairs primary – two queen beds, ensuite and private balcony
- upstairs #2 – one queen bed
- upstairs #3 – two queen beds
- main floor #1 – one twin over queen bunk
- main floor #2 – one twin over queen bunk
- all bed linens provided
- side-by-side fridge/freezer
- coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- dishware and cutlery x 16
- wine glasses/water glasses x 16
- basic pots, pans, baking sheet
- Pedro’s organic coffee/Stash tea
- salt, pepper, sugar
- primary ensuite with standup shower
- upstairs bathroom #2 – tub and shower
- main floor bathroom #1 – tub and shower
- main floor bathroom #2 – half bath
- locally made soap by Wabi Sabi
- earth-friendly shampoo and conditioner by Nootka+Sea
- hair dryer
- all towels provided
Cheekye Lodge is currently unavailable to book online. Please call our office at 604-898-1537, or email email@example.com to check availability.
In order to confirm your individual cabin booking, we require the cost of your first night’s stay as a deposit. For each cabin booking, we require a minimum seven days’ notice of cancellation for full refund of deposit.