Our flagship cabin, Fisherman’s Cottage, is a three-bedroom dream for a group getaway. With an open-layout living room, dining room and kitchen, as well as a private outdoor space by the river, Fisherman’s Cottage is ideal for families or a group of friends to spend some quality time together.
The 1,000 square foot space has a modern look with stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, but without losing the cozy cabin feel. There’s a wood-burning fireplace to snuggle up by, a wall of books to peruse, plus board games and puzzles to keep the whole family entertained. Not to mention, you can hear the river cruising by from every room in the cottage – not a bad soundtrack to fall asleep to!
In order to confirm your individual cabin booking, we require the cost of your first night’s stay as a deposit. For each cabin booking, we require a minimum seven days’ notice of cancellation for full refund of deposit.
Looking for something cozier?
We have smaller cabins available too! How about one with a loft bedroom and wood-burning fireplace? Or an even simpler studio layout? Maybe a studio with a deck?
Fisherman’s Cottage Amenities
- Queen bed in the master bedroom with ensuite
- Queen bed in the loft bedroom
- Three singles and one double in the bunk bed room
- Queen pullout couch in the living room
- Pack ‘n Play available upon request
- All bed linens provided
- Stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, double door fridge
- Coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- Dishware and cutlery
- Basic pots and pans
- Tea towel, scrubbing sponge, dish towel
- Composting, recycling and waste bins (with instructions on what goes where – we know it might be different to where you’re from!)
- Sugar, salt, pepper
- Pedro’s organic coffee and Red Rose tea
- Dish soap and dishwashing detergent
- Ensuite bathroom with a standup shower
- Main bathroom with a soaker tub and shower
- Local handmade soap by Wabi Sabi
- Earth friendly shampoo & conditioner by Nootka + Sea
- Hair dryer
- All towels provided
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day from 9am to 3pm for brunch
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin. Each riverside cabin has room for one vehicle next to the door, plus an additional vehicle in the main parking lot
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- All of our cabins are pet-friendly