You’ve been waiting so patiently since the fire that burned down our beloved Fergie’s Cafe in 2018. The building isn’t quite ready yet, but the kitchen is and we’re not going to make you wait any longer! We’re excited to reopen our kitchen on Friday, September 6th for our regular hours of 8am – 3pm so you can get back to your favourite brunch on the lawn.
Come help us warm up as we prepare for the Official Opening when the building is completed! The old Fergie’s experience is still there, but we’ve given it a bit of polish.
Our kitchen has been custom built!
- It’s bigger
- It’s newer
- It’s more efficient, both in terms of food preparation and energy usage
We have more seats!
- There’s the picnic tables on the lawn (dogs on leash welcome!)
- The trailer with indoor seating that we added just before the fire – it was saved from the flames
- NEW outdoor undercover seating including a patio area by a wood-burning fireplace
- NEW bar and deck space – coming soon! Once the building is finished, we’ll have our official opening and we’ll unveil our beautiful new deck and bar upstairs
We have table service!
No more lining up every time you want another drink or more delicious food. From now on, you’ll meet the seating host and then a server will be happy to get you any additional items while you hang out with your family and friends.
We have a beautiful new entrance!
We want you to step away from your busy life when you visit us, and it starts as you arrive! We have this beautiful new walkway among the trees where you can say goodbye to stress and have a small staycation while you’re going for brunch. Check out our new map for entrance, parking and walkway details.