Go ahead. Relax.
Sunwolf Riverside Resort is situated on 5.5 acres of forested property at the confluence of the Cheekye and Cheakamus Rivers. Located at the northern end of Squamish, BC, our contemporary yet cozy cabins offer a quiet escape without giving up the comforts of home.
Enjoy six Riverside Cabins, four Riverside Plus cabins, a romantic hideaway called the Logger’s Shack, our flagship 3 bedroom, home-away-from-home, we call the Fisherman’s Cottage , and our newest addition, Cheekye Lodge, offering 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and in-suite laundry. All available for nightly rentals year-round.
Although there’s no WiFi or TV in the cabins, there is cell reception so you’re not entirely cut off from the outside world. Play some cards, peruse our extensive book case, enjoy delicious locally-sourced fare at our on-site restaurant, or roast some toasty marshmallows at our communal fire pit (pending regional fire restrictions, of course).
Disconnect, slow down, and reconnect.
We’re pet-friendly. If you have an allergy, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day for brunch and light lunch options
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- We’re pet-friendly