Rustic and cozy, our Riverside Cabins still have all your creature comforts. These studio layout cabins offer a simple nook to relax in and disconnect – there’s no WiFi or TVs on the property but we do have decks of cards available at the front desk if you find yourself at a loss.
No need to leave any of your family behind either: all but one of the ten cabins is pet-friendly. If you have an allergy, please let us know at the time of booking and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
Upgrade your experience
Looking for more? How about a spacious private deck to enjoy your coffee on? Or a loft bedroom and wood-burning fireplace? Or maybe even a bigger cabin with a private outdoor space?
Riverside Cabin Amenities
- Queen size bed
- Day bed
- Camping cot or crib available upon request
- All bed linens provided
- Full size stove/oven and mini fridge
- Coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster
- Dishware and cutlery
- Basic pots and pans
- Tea towel, scrubbing sponge, dish towel
- Composting, recycling and waste bins (with instructions on what goes where – we know it might be different to where you’re from!)
- Sugar, salt, pepper
- Coffee grounds and tea
- Dish soap
- Choice of bathtub/shower or stand-up shower
- Please specify your preference at the time of booking. We will do our best to accommodate your request
- Local handmade soap by Wabi Sabi Collective
- Hair dryer
- All towels provided
- Our on-site restaurant, Fergie’s Cafe, is open every day from 9am to 3pm for brunch, and from 5pm to 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for dinner.
- All cabin rentals include free parking next to each cabin. Each riverside cabin has room for one vehicle next to the door, plus an additional vehicle in the main parking lot
- Each cabin has its own outdoor picnic area
- Communal fire pit area with arena style bench seating
- Pack of playing cards available at reception upon request
- All of our cabins are pet-friendly